How you doing?
Welcome back to another post, how are you doing today?
I was supposed to post this like 5 days ago but unfortunately my grandma’s cat died and I had a busy week with my college… It was a nightmare.
I’ve been nominated for the “One Lovely Blog Award” by Liz from DearBlogLoveLiz. You can check out the post she made here. Thank you so much, Liz, for thinking of me while picking the nominees, I absolutely love when someone tag me in this kind of posts!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog in your post.
- You must include the rules and the blog award image in your post.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 people to this award.
Facts About Me:
- I start my posts with “How you doing?” because I just love Joey from Friends.
- My favorite TV Series are: (1) The Office and (2) Friends. Seinfeld might soon get in this list as well.
- I’m left-handed – I’ve always been proud, when I was younger, to be left-handed. It made me believe I was different, but in a good way. By the time, I was the only one in the class to not be right-handed.
- I love reading Manga.
- I used to have a cat named Lucky and another one named Eddie (because of the singer Ed Sheeran).
- I have pollen allergies, so Spring is not that good for me.
- I’m in college studying History.
So here are my nominees! Feel free to do this award and if you do, please tell me! I want to read yours!
- Dreaming of Guatemala
- Books and Blends
- Sea of words
- Midnight Wanderer
- Random thoughts by Haya
- Life of Angela
- Beautiful, inspiring, creative… Life
- Falling for Snow
- Pjs and Stuff
- Questions from a teenager
- Her vs. World
- I Blog a Little Bit Of Everything
- Being Who I’m Meant to Be
- Elsie LMC
Once again, thank you Liz for tagging me! Go check her blog, you will nor regret!
Thank you for reading and…
See you in the next post!