How you doing?
Finally the best month of the year arrived! Welcome spooky season, I surely missed you. For today’s post, I decided to share my Autumn Bucket List since I’ve never done one before.
For the list, I have compiled numerous of things I usually do in October but also some I’ve never done before such as carve a pumpkin. Don’t judge me! It’s just not a thing where I live but it’s getting better. This is the year I will do it myself.
- Carve a pumpkin;
- Buy a new pair of boots;
- Try every single drink related to fall/Halloween on Costa Caffe;
- Watch as many Halloween movies as possible;
- Visit a haunted place;
- Throwing my own Halloween Party;
- Make my own hot chocolate;
- Toast marshmallows;
- Do some craft;
- Visit gardens or museums;
- Take creative pictures with leaves;
- Stay at home in a raining day, drinking hot chocolate, read a book and watch a movie;
- Make brownies.
This is all I could remember of. Where I live feels like summer hasn’t left yet and I can’t wait for the cold days and even the rainy ones!
Thank you for reading and…
See you in the next post!